Monday 14 March 2011

Week One Meal Plan

Not mentioned in my bio is my love of cook books. I don’t have a huge amount, but I have predictable ones; Jamie, Nigel, Nigella, Delia, Gordon and his wife and Good Housekeeping. Plus a variety of SlimmingWorld titles.

The meal plan for the week (made worse as no canteen at work due to refurbishment)

Monday:
Breakfast (B): Porridge
Lunch (L): Bacon and mushroom Omelette (with salad) + yoghurt
Dinner (D): Spiced Chicken Tikka Kebabs
Children: Cheesy Pasta with Bacon and Peas

Tuesday:
B: Porridge
L: Smoked salmon salad and salad + yoghurt + fruit
D: As Monday

Wednesday
B: fruit salad, yoghurt and strawberry crunch
L: Veggie Quinoa, cottage cheese + veg sticks + fruit
D: Jacket potato and beans

Thursday
B: Porridge
L: Veggie Omelette and baked beans + fruit + yoghurt
D: Veggie chilli and rice

Friday:
B: 1 ½ Weetabix
L: Greek salad + fruit
D: Left over Veggie Chilli

No wine all week! Heaven help me!

Must try and fit in some exercise somewhere and perhaps use one of the 10 x PowerPlate sessions I have purchased. What was I thinking??

No comments:

Post a Comment