Monday 14 March 2011

Drop a dress size - Day 1

So Day 1 of the ‘drop a dress size’ has started well. After walking the girls at school, TV went on and I watched and did aerobics to Davina’s Total Body Workout. I actually did don my trainers and my legs and arms are aching to prove I did more than just bop lightly to the music. I then quickly walked back to the village (still in gym gear) for a quick eyebrow wax. So in SlimmingWorld terms, a body magic star deserved!

While out, I ate a banana, as I was shopping over lunch and I didn’t want to ruin my first day with something hazardous – like a sandwich (bread is banned)!

Had a lovely hour in Boots, where the sales assistant on the Benefit counter introduced me to 7 (well actually 10, but I had to draw the line) new products, that I cannot live without. These will be reviewed in a later entry.


So consumption: Porridge, Special K bar, banana, approx. 10 cashew nuts, 4 pieces of dried mango, chicken tikka and large salad. Drinks: 3 cups of tea. 1 cup of coffee, 1 camomile tea, 1 diet coke and water. Wow – not a lot and not a Wispa or glass of wine in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment