Sunday 13 March 2011

I'm back...

OK – it’s been a while. Haven’t blogged for ages, even though I have continued to ‘invest’ in make-up. I also enjoyed a two week ‘stay-cation’ last August and visited many local attractions, which I really should have mentioned and rated. At work I continue to juggle an activity based role and manage 9 direct reports in my four day working week. So, not a huge amount has changed.

But, I am restarting my blog now because I need to loose weight. I thought documenting my weekly meal plan and daily food intake, exercise and weight loss may help. So tomorrow it starts. I have just enjoyed four Maryland cookies and scoffed leftover fish fingers and beans from the girls tea (I don’t even like fish fingers!), I may also have a Green and Blacks hot chocolate before bed.

Tomorrow I will be on SlimmingWorld – using fail safe green and red days and my target is to be a small size 10 again in 6 weeks. Must remember to cancel my Graze box…

No comments:

Post a Comment