Friday 16 July 2010

New product for me

Have you heard of Arbonne? Well, you can be excused if you haven’t. One of my friends and neighbours has just introduced me. Jo has become an independent Arbonne consultant. What this means is there is now a high end quality skincare and make up range, available in a ‘party plan format’ and this could come to a home like yours.

Jo like me is a working mother. However, upon the birth of her 3rd child she decided a full time role in HR (after working in sales, marketing and other senior positions) was not for her, right now. Her young family needed to take priority. What was interesting is how she discovered this skincare and cosmetic range and opportunity on our village ‘mummy network’. I have recently been invited to a “Jamie at home party”, an “Osborne book party”, an “Ann Summers party” (not really for me) and I recently attended and spent £45 at a “Pampered Chef party”. Jo attended an Arbonne party at a friend’s and was so sold on the products and the difference it has made to her skin, that she now wants to test this as a business, to keep her at home, rather than in an office.

I am a hard one to sell too. I have my routine and it works for me, so why change? However, there is one product that I have tested and now bought; Arbonne FC5 Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme. I have swapped my Liz Earle Hand Repair for this. I use as I go to bed (Liz Earle is still on my desk at the office) and my hands feel soft in the morning!

Whether I start to use more of the range is yet to be seen. However, Arbonne will soon be calling at my house as I host a ‘party’ to help Jo start her new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment